20 May 2009

I can't seem to get very motivated - but then again, I've been getting up before 6am for at least the past 2 years, so I think I might be entitled to just take life slowly right now! As promised to my sister, here are simply some photos. I am not feeling all that creative with my words... must have used it all with the last post.


(It's a mail box, and above is a little girls room - apparently - I heard some sweet voices singing in French... there's also a doll's house within sight.)

(Out the bathroom window, to the apartments surrounding the courtyard below.)


(It's amazing how you just turn the corner and there IT is! Takes my breath away every time!)

(Eiffel Tower and Me!)


(A park one has to pay to get into. I prefer the free ones, myself!)

(So the road is on either side of this Avenue, which is nicely turned into a car-park. It's a great use of space in a big city with loads of cars!)





No comments:

Post a Comment