19 May 2009

Death by Dust Bunnies


So, yesterday, still suffering from major jet lag (Sunday morning, having not quite adjusted to the time difference, woke at 1.30pm. So, one would logically think hey, jet lag, no problem falling asleep, right, apparently sleep is still needed!? Nope. I couldn't fall asleep until about 3.30am Monday morning. I asked Brandon to come wake me when he left for the day in hopes to get back on track....)

Feeling rather sluggish, I made some tea and realized I was trailing a line of dust bunnies which seemed friendly enough so, I decided to kindly put them in their place before I left for the day.


I thought this would be a very easy task, and ventured to the market by myself (woohoo!) and picked up some juice, milk, oatmeal, paper towels, concentrated cleaning goop and Swiffer dust bunny wranglers. When I got back, I realized they were looking less friendly and more worrisome.


As I started working, I realized these dust bunnies were not quite as small as initially thought, and when I picked up the Swiffer, I found this..


I started worrying when I got near furniture....I mean REALLY worrying.


But I won in the end. I didn't go out. Slept wonderfully last night instead though!

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like you are still REALLY sleep deprived....halucinating?
    did you write this with a sound mind!? haha
    when are the paris pictures coming?
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went out today and shot some and will do more tomorrow. Thursday is a holiday so nothing will be open. I'll write up another blog and throw more photos up then. I'm seeing very interesting things, that's for sure! I was and still am quite sleep deprived. I'm totally off on getting to bed at night and try to wake up at a decent hour in the morning but then pass out for a nap in the early evening! It's bad. The worse I think it's ever been. I blame a full flight and a small seat. Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete